Search This Blog ♥

Monday, October 17, 2011

Demona Luxe!


It seems only fitting that I start this off with a long project. :] I present to you Demona Luxe! Demona is the first sim (or creation, period!) that I've uploaded. She started out as a Halloween sim (some kind of demon-y thing, hence her name. xD) but I couldn't find any suitable CC, so I just made her into a regular sim. ^^ Anyway, more pictures!

OUTFITS:


MORE HEADSHOTS:



For Demona to look exactly as she does in the above images, you will need the following:

(I don't think I used ALL of these, but I can't remember. xD Download them anyway, they're amazing.)

CUSTOM CONTENT
The skin is not compatible with the muscle sliders, but I love it. Here is an updated version; I don't use it so I
don't know if that one works with the muscle sliders, either. Everything not listed is from the basegame/EP or SP.

No comments:

Post a Comment